Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
A garden is the land situated next to the family house, primarily intended for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants. It generally houses ornamental plants and/or crops. A garden may contain:
- a vegetable garden: a section of the garden intented for growing vegetables
- a flower garden: a section of the garden intented for ornamental plants, often carrying esthetic flowers
- a lawn (not always present though, ie in the case of rock gardens
- micro-orchard: fruit trees that are often espaliered
- hedges and green façades and walls
- compost pile, ...